Our Alfreton

Firefighters from Ashfield and Alfreton were called to a house fire in Sutton in the early hours of this morning (Saturday, September 21).


















Unattended bonfire caused house fire in Sutton


Article Published On 21/09/2019 15:34:00
Published By Mansfield Chad | View The Full News Article

Firefighters from Ashfield and Alfreton were called to a house fire in Sutton in the early hours of this morning (Saturday, September 21).


Local News


Alfreton school reveals anti-bullying policy success David Nieper Academy follows the principles of The Diana Awa... read more

Hays Travel takes over Thomas Cook store in Alfreton Store manager, Sue, talks about her "new work family&qu... read more

Operation to rescue three horses stuck in floodwater in Derbyshire Fire crews from Staveley and Alfreton were cal... read more

More news from Alfreton